“Mindset is everything. You’re capable of so much more than you think.”
RJ is one of the original coaches at Mindfire. He always inspires members to be their best. He is known for being encouraging to clients both during and after class. He will motivate and push you through the toughest of workouts. His positive attitude and approach is infectious and we are happy to have him as one of our coaches. Here is a little more about Coach RJ.
RJ has been doing Crossfit for 3 years. Outside of the gym he enjoys being with friends, family, and his pups.
- When asked, “What is your favorite thing about coaching?” He responded, “Seeing people improve not only physically but mentally.”
- The best cue he can give to clients, “Squeeze your butt, belly, and quads. Don’t forgot to smash the big toe into the floor!”
- One of his biggest accomplishments is he did 24 hero workouts every hour on the hour for 24 hours to support another coach Will Campbell in Honor24.
- We asked RJ, “If your name was a WOD what would it be?” 10 minutes of max burpee box jump overs
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Diverse Sports Background including gymnastics, football, lacrosse, and soccer.